|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
One queen sized bedroom in a furnished and beautifully landscaped townhouse is available for rent now.
The bedroom has it own ensuite, balcony, walk-in robe and split system heating and cooling.
This townhouse is beautifully positioned in tranquil setting bordered by parkland and ponds in the popular suburb of Franklin. The townhouse itself (4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 powder room) was built at the end of 2014 to a very high standard (6 stars ER) and includes:
* 134sqm of indoor living space, 40sqm of outdoor living space
* Double glazed windows throughout
* Gas burner cook top
* Split system heating and cooling
* Custom built gourmet kitchen and laundry
* Modern quality fixtures and fittings throughout
* Low maintenance private courtyard
* Double lock-up garage
The townhouse is fully furnished with brand new sofa, dining table, fridge, washing machine and dryer, and a fully functioning kitchen with utensils and electrical appliances. Unlimited NBN internet is also available.
* 2-3 mins walk to the bus stop on Flemington Road to catch the express buses travelling to the city (no. 200 buses which come every 10-15 minutes).
* Easy access to Gungahlin Shopping Centre and supermarkets (4 mins drive away)
* Walking distance to Catholic Schools, Colleges, Childcare centre, restaurants, parks and reserves
* Woolworth to be available by the end of this year (less than 1 min walk away)
There are currently 2 housemates. They are all very sociable, easy going but respect each other’s privacy. I'm looking for a housemate who is respectful, clean and responsible.
Please email me a little detail about yourself and I will arrange a time for you to view the house. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via email.