|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
New build house in quiet Ellen St, Oxley next to the park and a 2 minute walk to the shops and Oxley train station.
-- also available as 2x individual room rentals, $200/week for 1 bedroom and shared use of the bathroom etc --
Or available as:
2 bedrooms for $310/week ($200 each bedroom), includes:
- 2 bedrooms
- Very spacious and private, you basically get all of the downstairs area
- Your own private living room with TV/Internet points
- Both bedrooms have Internet and phone points.
- Can set up 1 bedroom as an office or as a 2nd bedroom.
- Your own private bathroom with separate toilet.
- Your own private outdoor area/patio.
- Shared use of the kitchen upstairs.
- Shared use of the laundry.
- Wireless broadband all set up, $35/month for unlimited access.
- Ducted digital zoned aircon, you can control it with an app on your phone.
- 2 minutes walk to Oxley train station and shops/café's/Woolworths.
- Car parking space.
- Lots of storage space.
- Only sharing with me and my girlfriend, I am very often away working in the mines.
- New modern build so this is clean, neat and easy to maintain.
- This is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house and it is huge!
- Electricity bills are shared.
- Currently we take care of garden maintenance.
We are occupying mainly the upstairs area and I am currently away 50% of the time at work.
We enjoy a good laugh but are not party animals so won't disturb you with noise etc. You won't see Will most of the time due to his work situation, so we need to be sure you/and your partner are trustworthy.
Currently no pets here.
Looking for a quiet/trustworthy people to enjoy this fantastic home.