|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
New build house in quiet Ellen St, Oxley next to the park and a 2 minute walk to the shops and Oxley train station.
-- also available as 2x individual room rentals, $160/week for 1 bedroom and shared use of the bathroom etc --
Or available as:
2 bedrooms for $290/week ($145 each bedroom), includes:
- 2 bedrooms
- Very spacious and private, you basically get all of the downstairs area
- Your own private living room with TV/Internet points
- Both bedrooms have Internet and phone points.
- Can set up 1 bedroom as an office or as a 2nd bedroom.
- Your own private bathroom with separate toilet.
- Your own private outdoor area/patio.
- Shared use of the kitchen upstairs.
- Shared use of the laundry.
- Wireless broadband all set up, $35/month for unlimited access.
- Ducted digital zoned aircon, you can control it with an app on your phone.
- 2 minutes walk to Oxley train station and shops/café's/Woolworths.
- Car parking space.
- Lots of storage space.
- Only sharing with me and my girlfriend, I am very often away working in the mines.
- New modern build so this is clean, neat and easy to maintain.
- This is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house and it is huge!
- Electricity bills are shared.
- Currently I take care of the gardens.
- Ok if you have a cat.
We are occupying mainly the upstairs area and I am currently away 50% of the time at work.
We enjoy a good laugh but are not party animals so won't disturb you with noise etc. You won't see Will most of the time due to his work situation, so we need to be sure you/and your partner are trustworthy.
Currently no pets here but its ok if you have a cat.
Current housemate has bought his own apartment so will be moving soon. Availability is Feb 1 2017 or there abouts, I'm flexible with timing.
Looking for a quiet/trustworthy person to enjoy this fantastic home.
|Cook St at Nixon Park, stop 62||~ 3 min walk|
|Cook St near Lincoln St, stop 62a||~ 4 min walk|
|Cliveden Ave at Hopetoun Care Centre, stop 66||~ 5 min walk|
|Oxley||~ 6 min walk|
|Ardoyne Rd near Sheffield St, stop 67||~ 6 min walk|
|Ardoyne Rd at Oxley station B, stop 68||~ 6 min walk|
|Oxley Rd at Cliveden Ave, stop 61||~ 7 min walk|
|Oxley station Rd at Davies Street, stop 63a||~ 7 min walk|
|Ardoyne Rd at Oxley, stop 68||~ 8 min walk|
|Cliveden Ave at Corinda Primary, stop 65||~ 9 min walk|
|Oxley station Rd at Englefield East, stop 64a||~ 10 min walk|
|Englefield Rd at Idriess Street||~ 12 min walk|
|Woolworths Oxley||~ 5 min walk|
|FoodWorks Oxley||~ 5 min walk|
|Fundies Wholefood Market Corinda||~ 23 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 26 min walk|
|A1 Colon Hydrotherapy Brisbane 33124481||~ 29 min walk|
|Supermarket Refrigeration Australia PTY Ltd.||~ 29 min walk|
|Thai Malila||~ 5 min walk|
|Coffee On Cook||~ 5 min walk|
|Akebono||~ 5 min walk|
|Rays Hot Bread||~ 6 min walk|
|Pellegrini||~ 6 min walk|
|Kebab Zone||~ 6 min walk|
|The Fish Depot||~ 6 min walk|
|Zarraffa's Coffee||~ 6 min walk|
|Black Milk Coffee||~ 6 min walk|
|Cafe si Signore||~ 6 min walk|
|TRAVIS CREATIVE||~ 6 min walk|
|Oxley Hot Bread||~ 7 min walk|
|Oxley||~ 6 min walk|
|Corinda, platform 2||~ 23 min walk|
|Corinda, platform 4||~ 23 min walk|
|Corinda, platform 5||~ 24 min walk|
|Corinda||~ 24 min walk|