|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
- tram stop right outside that's takes you directly down Collins street (12 & 109)
- terminus bar next door
- Victoria gardens & IKEA is a 5 min walk away
- right by the river - great for walks
- it's a corner apartment with floor to ceiling windows, making it light, sunny and spacious
- great cafes close by
- liquor store downstairs and brand new IGA next door
- homely, clean and very new/modern
- great Miele appliances
- room comes with its own bathroom
- room also has a big built in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors
- air con/heat pump
- room comes with a free bed of you want it! My current flatmate doesn't need to take it with her.
Things to consider before applying:
- There is no designated car park with this apartment. In saying that, my current flatmate has a car and gets by fine with finding a space on the street
- The apartment is fully furnished and I'm therefore looking for someone who only has furniture for their bedroom.... Except a good TV! I am in need if you have one!
- I love where I live and like to take care of the place :) it's important that you are clean and tidy. I'm not looking to start cleaning rosters or anything like that, I just need to know that when stuff needs doing, you just do it and you're always going to clean up after yourself.
- No smokers
- No pets (but you should know I'm a huge dog lover and would have one if I could!)
- I'm looking to live with a full time professional
- always in a position to pay rent and bills on time
Ok so a little bit about me!
I'm a 24 year old pom-kiwi who's been living in Melbourne for about 2 years now. I work full time as a financial adviser. In my spare time I love to exercise, brunch, shop and spend time with friends and family. I'm always up for a laugh and a good night out but I'm definitely not partying hard to the early hours on a regular basis. I'm a very social person and have been known to host the odd drinks here and there but I also value quiet time and will work hard when I need to. I like to keep myself healthy by eating clean but I'm also guilty of having a sweet tooth 😝
I'm hoping to find a great girl that is fun, driven, friendly, kind and clean to live with me.
If you'd like to apply, let me know and we can catch up for a coffee to see if we get on!