|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Mar 24, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 4 months|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
** Room will be available on the 24th of March 2017 **
I would like to rent out my spare bedroom in a 2 bedroom flat. The room and flat is fully furnished with unlimited wifi internet.
Its an awesome location with all these amenties nearby:
- 1 minute walk to tram 96 (Melbournes most popular tram route)
- a short walk to trams 3, 12, 16, 67 and 78
- a short walk to Balaclava train station
- a short walk to bus route 623 which takes you to Chadstone shopping center (Australia's biggest shopping center)
- a short walk to the beach and Saint Kilda botanical gardens
- easy access to Acland street, Fitzroy street and Chapel street
- heaps of shops, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and bars nearby
There is no minimum stay, just pay rent on a weekly basis.
This room would be perfect for travellers or students looking for a great base from which to explore all the best that Melbourne offers.
* The room is really spacious so I am also open to the idea of 2 girls sharing the room.
I am an easy going, respectful male that has lots of experience living in shared accomodation. I am looking for someone who is clean, reliable with rent and happy to do their own thing.