|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A huge triple-size (5.4mx4.0m, twice the average bedroom size) fully furnished Aircon room for 1 person $160pw or a young couple $180pw or 2 people ($90pw each) available in a quiet, clean and tidy house. Your choice of either a Queen bed or 2 single beds. Includes unlimited high speed NBN Wifi, utilities (but excludes room aircon/heating). Suits staff working locally (especially Southlands/Canning Vale/Murdoch,SJG,FSH), working/holiday visas, backpackers or students studying in Murdoch or Curtin. Not on Centrelink. There are lots of hospitality and retailing work opportunities within 10mins walk in the Southlands area.
• Aircon room with a view, 2 study tables, 2 bedside tables, 2 wardrobes, 4x3-drawers chests, bookcases and pedestal fan. Room is lockable and includes bed linen if required.
• Room has a very efficient new Reverse Cycle Inverter Aircon/Heating Split System (see photo). If you choose to use it, pay only for what you use, based on the minimum cost of electricity.
• 3 bathrooms (3 toilets, 3 showers). Sharing a bathroom with only 1 housemate.
• Unlimited high speed NBN Wifi, large 50” LED TV, PVR, DVD player.
• Large Kitchen with 3 fridges/freezers and under-sink water filter.
• Laundry with washing machine, drying & ironing facilities.
• Supplied consumables include: toilet rolls, washing powder, detergents, hand soap, cleaning aids, cling wrap and aluminium foil.
• House is quiet, clean and tidy in Hornet Rise, a very quiet cul-de-sac.
• No chores (ie no shared cleaning)!
• 5 mins walk to bus 998&999 to Murdoch/Curtin Uni, 506&507 to Bullcreek train station, numerous buses on South Street to Murdoch, SJG and FSH.
• 10 mins walk to Southlands Shopping Centre which has Coles, Woolworths, cinemas, Jetts 24/7 gym, many restaurants and fast food.
• I am semi-retired working part-time as a cleaner at Southlands Shopping Centre.
• Your housemates: a Korean female (professional physio), a Caucasian boy and girl (both flying instructors) sharing a room, and a Malaysian Chinese boy studying Masters Accounting at Curtin. Age group 22 to mid 30. This could potentially increase to a maximum of 6 people in the house (5 housemates plus host).
• Some housemates have made this house their home away from home.
• Average stay of housemates is over one year.
• Resident host can speak Cantonese.