|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Nov 7, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A double size (3.6x3.6m) fully furnished for 1 person available in a quiet, clean and tidy house in Willetton. $150pw includes utilities & unlimited high speed ADSL2+ Wifi. Suits staff working locally (especially Southlands/Canning Vale/Murdoch,SJG,FSH), working/holiday visas, backpackers or students studying in Murdoch. Not receiving Centrelink benefits. There are lots of hospitality and retailing work opportunities within 10mins walk in the Southlands area.
• Downstairs double size front room (see photo: bottom left room) is furnished with a double bed (casual sleepover ok), bedside table, built-in robe, built-in study table, 2 chest drawers and pedestal fan. Room is lockable and includes bed linen if required.
• 3 bathrooms (3 toilets, 3 showers). Sharing a bathroom with only 1 housemate.
• Wi-fi Broadband unlimited high speed internet, large 50” LED TV, PVR, DVD player.
• Large Kitchen with 3 fridges/freezers and under-sink water filter.
• Laundry with washing machine, drying & ironing facilities.
• Supplied consumables include: toilet rolls, washing powder, detergents, hand soap, cleaning aids, cling wrap and aluminium foil.
• House is quiet, clean and tidy in Hornet Rise, a very quiet cul-de-sac.
• No chores (ie no shared cleaning)!
• 5 mins walk to bus 998&999, 506&507 to Bullcreek train station, numerous buses on South Street to Murdoch, SJG and FSH.
• 10 mins walk to Southlands Shopping Centre which has Coles, Woolworths, cinemas, Jetts 24/7 gym, many restaurants and fast food.
• I am semi-retired working part-time as a cleaner at Southlands Shopping Centre.
• Your housemates: a female Korean (registered physio), a female Caucasian (flying instructor who is at home at most 2 days a week) and a male (proprietor of a cleaning business). Maximum of 4 housemates plus host.
• Some housemates have made this house their home away from home. Average stay of housemates is over one year. The longest was 3 years.
• Resident host can speak Cantonese.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Pinetree Gully Rd Before Jasmine Loop||Close by|
|Pinetree Gully Rd After Chancery Cr||~ 4 min walk|
|South St After Gracechurch Cr||~ 5 min walk|
|South St After Pinetree Gully Rd||~ 5 min walk|
|South St Before Pinetree Gully Rd||~ 6 min walk|
|Pinetree Gully Rd After Nebo Cl||~ 7 min walk|
|South St After Darian Dr||~ 8 min walk|
|Karel Av After Bernera Dr||~ 8 min walk|
|Karel Av Before Hurley Wy||~ 9 min walk|
|Pinetree Gully Rd Before Agincourt Dr||~ 9 min walk|
|Konj Persian Food||~ 3 min walk|
|Bakers Delight Southlands - WA||~ 11 min walk|
|Gogo's Masala Zone||~ 12 min walk|
|Melting Point Espresso Bar||~ 12 min walk|
|Apache Spur||~ 12 min walk|
|Caffissimo Southlands||~ 13 min walk|
|Furusato||~ 13 min walk|
|Pepper Lunch Southlands||~ 13 min walk|
|Tai Son Restaurant||~ 13 min walk|
|Bon Bon's Cafe||~ 13 min walk|
|The Burrendah||~ 13 min walk|
|Muffin Break||~ 13 min walk|
|Seoul Mart Southlands||~ 10 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 11 min walk|
|Woolworths Southlands||~ 13 min walk|
|IGA||~ 24 min walk|
|Food of Africa||~ 26 min walk|
|Colmena Pure Honey||~ 26 min walk|
|Spring Oriental Grocery||~ 29 min walk|