|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Beautiful new apartment in Skyring overlooking the City.
Within the famous Gasworks cafe/restaurant/entertainment precinct.
Ample sized bedroom with own bathroom.
Veranda with beautiful city views.
Fully furnished with new bed, fridge, washing machine, sofa and more.
Super convenient location with Woolworths 1min walk from ground level. Along with Terry White chemist, GP, newsagency, barber, hair salon, cafes and plenty of restaurants literally at your doorstep.
Also bus stop which services City Glider (every 5 minutes in peak time), is just across the street. Ferry terminal is 500m away. And also Waterfront Park overlooking the river.
Airport 15min drive.
Property features include:
- Ideal for a couple
- Includes high speed unlimited NBN internet.
- All bills (water, electricity) included
- Fully furnished with new double bed, TV, sofa, Brand new fridge and washing machine.
- Kitchen is equipped with brand new modern appliances
- Large balcony – perfect place to relax with full city views
- Air conditioned - Central
Apartment complex features include:
- Swimming pool, with BBQ area and entertaining areas
- Brand new gym overlooking the river
- Secure entry and lift access with CCTV 7/24 and onsite managers
- Any term (long preferred). No minimum to stay, just 2 weeks notice before you leave.
Please contact me for if you need more information.
Thank you for looking.
I am an management accountant who enjoys road cycling as a hobby. I work in the Gold Coast therefore will not be in the apartment a lot on weekdays which will give you more privacy. I am a person who respects all others but also social, and I am a good listener. On weekends I go cycling on in the morning and at night like to have a few drinks and relax.