|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Fantastic location - 60m from Woolworths, Pharmacy, Post Office, Medical Centre, and a range of bars, cafes and restaurants.
Bus stop outside Post Office with buses every 5-10 mins to city – under 10 mins to Roma Street and King George Square. 20-minute bus ride to UQ. 20 min cycle along the river to QUT.
- Large Kitchen (electric stove, dishwasher, fridge & freezer)
- Group Study Lounge for desks computers
- Upstairs dining room + TV lounge
- 2 car garage (one parking space possibly available for your use)
- Laundry with new washing machine under cover drying area
- High, leafy outlook with grassy backyard (gardener included)
- 2 large decks and one side balcony
- Small storage shed under house for bicycles etc.
- Non-smoking. No pets.
- Full-height built-in wardrobe
- Air Conditioning + remote control
- Sliding door to downstairs balcony + internal door to study
- Room unfurnished except for double bed (optional)
$137/ week + bills (approx. $50/month)
Move in date negotiable - between Saturday 12 - Sunday 27th November 2016.
We are a household of 2 ladies and 2 lads in our early 20s looking for a new housemate. Our house has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and study with great views and an unbeatable Paddington location. We’ve been living in this house together for over two years and love the spaciousness of the two-storey house, which allows us to have our own space while sharing – the best of both worlds! We are a mix of students studying Architecture, Economics/Finance and Environmental Science, all with busy schedules, and we enjoy the energy of our active and social household. We also value keeping the place clean and tidy.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please message