|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Massive harbour view balcony with swimming pool and gym.
Located on the eighth floor of 'The Crown' building this well-proportioned three bedroom apartment offers a great lifestyle right in the heart of Bondi Junction. Enjoying breathtaking views encompassing the harbour, city and Botany Bay from its huge terrace which is ideal for entertaining.
- Generous open plan dining and living with light filled interiors
- Spacious kitchen equipped with ample bench space and storage
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite, north facing balcony and city views
- Central bathroom, internal laundry and ample storage throughout
- Huge entertainers terrace plus a balcony servicing two bedrooms
- Resort style facilities includes swimming pool and gym
- Lift access to secure parking, full security building with intercom
- Moments to Westfield shopping and Bondi Junction train station
- Stroll to buses direct to the CBD, cafes and popular eateries
This a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment, myself (N. Irish) and my girlfriend (Italian) have just taken the lease, and looking to fill the other 2 rooms. We both work 9-5, very easy going, clean & tidy, fun, and are looking for similar. We want to live with people that will socialise and be friends, not just housemates. Happy to share a BBQ and beers on the amazing balcony!
Rent is $400 for single, $450 for couple. Room is currently unfurnished (has built in robes) but can potentially include a bed if needed.
**We have still to collect the keys, the bedroom photo is the master but the other rooms are similar size. The photos are the previous furnishings but we will furnish similar (complete with hammocks on the balcony of course. I'll update with more photos once I can**