|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
We have a Furnished Queen room available in an amazing apartment in the centre of Bondi Junction.
Massive harbour / city view balcony with swimming pool and gym. BBQ, Hammock, 65" tv, Barista coffee machine, All Mod Cons.
Best sunset in Sydney!
Real estate blurb:
"Located on the eighth floor of 'The Crown' building this well-proportioned three bedroom apartment offers a great lifestyle right in the heart of Bondi Junction. Enjoying breathtaking views encompassing the harbour, city and Botany Bay from its huge terrace which is ideal for entertaining.
- Generous open plan dining and living with light filled interiors
- Spacious kitchen equipped with ample bench space and storage
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Central bathroom, internal laundry and ample storage throughout
- Huge entertainers terrace plus a balcony servicing two bedrooms
- Resort style facilities includes swimming pool and gym
- Lift access to secure parking, full security building with intercom
- Moments to Westfield shopping and Bondi Junction train station
- Stroll to buses direct to the CBD, cafes and popular eateries"
Hi. This a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment, myself (N. Irish) and my girlfriend (Italian) have 1 room with ensuite, and Killian (really chilled French guy in the other room - you would be sharing the other bathroom with just him). We all work 9-5, very easy going, clean & tidy, fun, and are looking for similar. We want to live with people that will socialise and be friends, not just housemates. Someone happy to share a BBQ and beers on the amazing balcony! (We enjoy a drink but this is not a party house). Non-smokers only.
Look forward to hearing from you,