|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
There is a bedroom in the 4-bedroom house available and locates on a quiet and safe street, with built-in wardrobe at Moorookyle Estate in Tarneit.
- The room is rented at $165 per week, including utilities; the bond for each room is four-week’s rents at $660.
- Central control heating system, security system/roller shutters, double garage with remote access.
- Unlimited ADSL2+ wireless internet is available to be shared if required with extra $20 per calendar month for each room.
- The house is fully furnished. One of the rooms is fully furnitured and the other is not but it is ready for you to move in with own furniture.
- Very spacious living area, new kitchen with gas cooking adjoining very spacious study area suits everyone's need.
- Complimentary Club Membership for accessing to the community facilities, such as gym, tennis court, swimming pool and BBQ facilities.
- Close to local schools, bus services, shops and only 10 mins driving to train station which takes you to Melbourne CBD in 25 mins.
- Gorgeous garden with two big areas of veggie beds giving you the life styles you have been after.
- Separate dining area has joint of place to enjoy the dining time together.
- No pets please.
- We only consider a female to share with. Due to high volume of interest, please contact by SMS
I am a IT professional and the other house mate is a part time student. We both love quiet and neat life style. We are looking for another girl to share with.