|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Our newly renovated townhouse is located on a quiet street on the border of West & North Perth, on the edge of Leederville and a short walk to Northbridge
- A short walk to Leederville cafe strip, Leederville and City West train stations, supermarkets and bus routes. All within 10- 15 mins
- Less than 10 min bus ride into the City or a 20 min walk
- Beatty Park Sports Centre across the road
NO COUPLES, NO SMOKERS
- Rent $160 per week ($320 per fortnight), plus bills (electricity, internet, all split evenly approx. $100 per person per month).
- Room furnished with a queen bed and double wardrobe. Can come unfurnished if you have your own. Air conditioning/heating unit in bedroom.
- Your share of the bond is $633 and we pay two weeks rent in advance.
- We have a courtyard and a small garden with a BBQ.
- Our lease is until the end of April, you would have to join onto the lease.
If you are interested, please phone or email.
Looking for a relaxed easy going housemate, ideally someone a similar age bracket (25-35) who is responsible, clean and tidy who will treat the house like a home. You will be sharing with two Australian professionals male (26) works in hospitality and female (31) Midwife. We are friendly and wouldn't mind a flatmate to share a quiet drink/socialise with.