|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Newly renovated townhouse - on a quiet street bordering West and North Perth, on the fringe of Leederville and a short walk to Northbridge. For a great coffee, West End Deli is at the end of the street!
Can't beat this location!
- Leederville cafe strip 2 mins away, close to train stations (Leederville and City West), supermarkets and bus routes.
- Less than 10 min bus ride into the City or a 20 min walk
- Beatty Park Sports Centre (with 50 metre pool and gym) across the road
- $180 per week, (includes wifi internet and water), plus electricity, split evenly.
- furnished with a queen bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and has a shared balcony.
-Individual air conditioning/heating unit
- Bond is 4 weeks rent and rent is paid 2 weeks in advance.
- Courtyard and a small garden with a BBQ.
- Looking for someone for a minimum of 3 months
If you are interested, please phone or email with a little bit about yourself.
You will be sharing with two females, Kelly (33) Canadian and new to Perth, and Shani (33) Midwife. We are sociable and would like to be friends with our new housemate (still independent people) and enjoy the house as a place to relax and unwind. We love good food and a glass of wine or two.
Looking for an easy going housemate, respectful, clean and tidy who will treat the house like a home. Prefer to live with people that have a busy lifestyle who enjoy life and don't take anything too seriously. Looking for someone to compliment our household, not just fill a room :-)