|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Walking distance to Mitcham train station (8 minute walk)
- Close to the Eastern freeway (5 minute drive)
- Fronts onto a park with BBQs
- Courtyard with new Weber BBQ
- Two storeys (separated bedrooms)
- Two living areas (plenty of room if you have your own furniture)
- Large bedroom with built-in-wardrobe
- Gas stovetop
- Central heating
- Cable internet (with WiFi)
- Pretty much all of the movies and tv :)
- All whitegoods/appliances in near-new condition
Me and my housemate Suzie are both in our mid-20's and work professionally, 9-5 Mon-Fri. We are both often out of the house during the week and also on weekends. We're fairly laid-back and enjoy a clean and tidy household!
I'm an electrical systems engineer who enjoys technology, soccer, hiking, video games, and cooking. Suzie works in retail and enjoys cosplay, video games, anime, and also studies part-time.
We are looking for anyone who thinks they might get along!