Come to the open for inspection Wednesday 14th September 2016 5.00pm to 5.30pm
Dont miss this opportunity to lease this stunning apartment. A wonderful lifestyle awaits you in this stylishly renovated first floor apartment that is situated at the rear in a block of only 9. Broad windows allow the apartment to bath in natural northern light and take advantage of the expansive views of the beautifully landscaped surrounding gardens. It really is a stunning executive property that is priced below market rent.
This property features:
- 2 spacious double bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Generously sized contemporary kitchen with soft close cabinetry, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, commercial grade rangehood and dishwasher
- Elegant sitting/dining domain opening to a delightful broad alfresco entertaining balcony
- Sleek central bathroom with laundry taps
- Seperate toilet
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Single off street carpark
- Secure intercom entry
Boasting house like living proportions this unique apartment blends aesthetic appeal with an unbeatable location that is just a short walk from High Street cafes, Chapel Street, Hawksburn Village and trams.
Please contact Rob directly to arrange an inspection or alternativly come to one of the advertised open for inspections.
The current occupant of this property is going into a commercial venture and needs to relocate. Lease of 7 months or longer available.