|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||2 months to 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Ideal short stay for Commonwealth Games traveller or worker.
This unit is located in One of Gold Coasts most prestigious waterfront locations positioned in Main Beach.
We are just about to move into this wonderful apartment ourselves hense why photos are limited.
We seek a single male or female over 26 from Europe/Canada/Argentina or a quality Ozzi tgat has landed a job for CommGames.
- Exclusive residential tower, 6th floor with coastal views from all rooms
- Large bedrooms including built-in robe
- Immaculately presented, bright and airy open living spaces
- Large corner balcony with sweeping panoramas
- Spacious modern kitchen with ample storage
- resort facilities including Swimming pool, tennis court, boating facilities, secure lift access
- air-conditioned, ceiling fans + ample on street parking
- Short stroll across the road to MacIntosh Island Park and Main Beach
- This spacious apartment offers a high quality lifestyle.
Bedroom features 2 single beds or can be pushed together to make queen (suitable only for a single individual), internal cupboards.
You only need bring your clothes, bed linen/doona and favorite pillow...
This is a large furnished apartment that everyone enjoys.
Very private and in beautiful location !!!
Rent is 2 weeks upfront + 2 weeks bond then rent payable fortnightly in advance.
internet, electricity paid monthly in advance $30PM
Dewayne 40yo is a professional self-employed Digital Marketing Consultant who keeps pretty long hours + a young Argentinean couple (Lawyer, Journalist) on working visa.
We are looking for a happy, relaxed, flexible attitude individual flatmate who is responsible, non-smoking, not noisy, is super clean and will commit to cleaning duties, helpful and considerate.
Naturally, flatmates who have secure job/finances and can demonstrate their ability to meet responsibilities on time is key!
The building is under professional management so restrictions apply regarding visitors. You won't be on the lease so you technically will be a House Guest and it's imperative to obey all building management terms and laws.
Please, when applying have your full profile completed on flatmates and a sales pitch about yourself. We appreciate this extra effort!
Thanks, look forward to meeting you...