|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Centrally located to the Valley, South bank and the city. We are close to the Woolloongabba bus station, a 24/7 IGA and a bus stops at the end of the street going to directly to the city.
Our house is fully furnished and the kitchen has a dishwasher
Awesome deck at the back, overlooking the pool. Lounge room is comfortable, and has gaming consoles, Netflix, Stan etc.
Downstairs is the laundry and more entertaining space.
The room is available until June, but may extend
The room comes unfurnished. It's cozy, so probably won't fit a bed larger than a double.
Internet and pool maintenance costs are included in rent, but water, gas and electricity are additional - usually about $40-$60 a month, depending on usage.
- a mixed group of students/professionals
- friendly and welcoming
- fairly tidy, but understand mess sometimes happens
You hopefully are:
- pet friendly - we have 2 cats and 1 dog, so you must be pet friendly/tolerant
- employed or receiving an income
- able to pay rent two weeks in advance