|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Located right next to the beach
- Under 10 mins walk to the train station (which takes about 25 mins to get into the city)
- Close to the shops and cafes at Henley
- Great house to be in over the summer
- 3/4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen & living area, with the potential for a second lounge/sunroom area if it's not being used as the 4th bedroom
- A great deck out the back with a nice sized backyard
- Nice big kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, Puratap
- Gas heater for the winter and evaporative air-conditioning for the summer
- Bedrooms are all a great size (plenty of room for large bed, chest of drawers, desk etc) and very sunny and bright. All have built in robes.
- Driveway parking space for two cars (but it would be one car behind the other), but plenty of street parking available too
- Furniture shown in photos will not be there
- Bills not included in rent but pretty cheap
I have a super friendly cat called Theo who would be at the house too. Unfortunately no other pets are allowed.
I am looking for people of a similar age to me, not fussed if you're a student or working, as long as you're reliable and can pay the rent and bills on time :) I would like to share with people who are friendly, respectful and clean and non-smokers. I would also prefer those who are looking for somewhere to stay long term (12 months).
Any other questions, feel free to message me!
My name is Lauren, I'm 25 and currently studying Nutrition & Food Science at Uni SA. I'm also working part time in a cafe in the CBD. I'm usually really busy with uni and work so in my down time I just like to hang out at home and just watch a movie or listen to some music or read. I also like going to yoga when I can (although I will be honest it's not very often! Haha.) I've lived in share houses for the last couple years now so know the drill when it comes to good housemate etiquette :)