|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
1 bedroom with carpark in amazing location!
Hi all, a friend and I have just secured a great 3 bedroom apartment in Alexandria/Erskineville which is less than 10 minutes walk to Erskineville station and we're looking to fill our third room prior to the lease start date of 24 September.
This is a long ad I know... but please try to read it all so you know for sure if this is the place that might suit you :)
About the place in summary:
- Rate is $320 per week... no seriously that is the lowest we can go... This does not include bills which will be split equally
- Comes with an off street car park (unfortunately not optional to swap for rate reduction)
- Must be willing to sign a 12 month lease - Big commitment I know! but we're both pretty awesome, so getting a long definitely won't be a issue.
- You're room is marginally smaller than the other two, but seriously all of the rooms are huge! You're room could fit a queen bed + other furniture, or even a king with minimal other furniture. Also comes with built-in mirrored wardrobe and a small balcony to get some rays.
- No pets sorry. Absolutely love pets, but the evil landlord doesn't...
- No couples sorry. We're definitely not couplist, we have lots of friend who are in couple and we share many of the same ideals and values - we're just trying to keep the unit to 3 people.
- Room is unfurnished. Rest of the house will be pretty well furnished but let me know if you're keen to bring communal stuff and we'll work something out.
- Bond is 6 weeks (4 weeks bond + 2 weeks in advance)
Hopefully a bit about you:
We're looking for a hardworking professional, somewhere around their mid-late 20s. Open to either guy or girl, more important that we have a similar personalities. Someone whose got some roots in Sydney and will be wanting to make a bit of a family atmosphere (minus the kids.. am i right??).
Definitely looking for a sociable person who's keen to kick on for a few drinks on the weekend (maybe a cheeky festival or two). At the same time, we're both two hardworking professionals who have shit to do during the week. That doesn't mean the place is a library Mon-Fri, but we're probably not throwing too many mid-week raves if you catch my drift.
If this place sounds like you then shoot me a message, lets grab a coffee and lets get you in to have a peek at the place!
We're Adam & Jason, two high flying acrobats recently retired from the good life on the road with Circ Du Soleil... mostly lies, but we are Adam & Jason...
We're both 25 yr old hard working professionals (Financial Analyst & Dentist respectively). Adam, originally from Sydney then moved to the Gold Coast, recently returned to Sydney at the start of the year for work. Jason has just secured a job in Sydney and will be moving down at the start of the lease.
As mentioned above, we're pretty sociable guys who are really looking for a roommate to grow a pretty tight nit friendship with. We may be semi-loners as we've just moved down, but I promise we make friends quick! Especially after a few drinks.
Message us if you want to more about this amazing 1 time offer!