|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
You will taking over my lease at Varsity student accommodation as i need to move. Varsity is great for meeting new people every day and its really easy to find new friends.
My flat is on the volleyball court so its pretty quiet all day and can watch the volleyball players from the veranda. You can study and sleep well as the room is at the back of the house and can hardly hear any noise. If you want to party, just step outside and the party is there!
Varsity is an amazing place to live and offers a great range of benefits.
- Your own bathroom
- own study table
- much space for clothes and so on
- shared kitchen and living area
- kitchen is fully equiped
- double bed with new comfortable matress
- 5 minute walk from the university
- hundreds of other university student live in the same complex
- volley ball court
- basket ball + tennis court
- lap pool + leisure pool
- 3 separate BBQ's
- the religious group The Red Frogs make an appearance every Thursday to cool pancakes for us
- great house mates
- air conditioned lounge room
- 24 hour security on weekends + after 5pm on weekdays
- electricity, water and 10GB of internet included in your weekly rent
- lease runs out in January - you can also stay longer if you want to.
2 Australian guys and 1 French girl. All very lovely and welcoming!