|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Available||May 31, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We have a newly opened house close to Public transport and shops at Carlisle Street Balaclava.
The entire place and rooms are fully furnished so everything is ready for you to move in.
The house is nice and cozy and perfect for working professionals, travellers and students. It has 3 bedrooms and 1 shared bathroom.
Conveniently located in St Kilda, we are:
3 minute walk to Balaclava station
1 minute walk to shops at Carlisle Street
11 minute walk to Alma Park
15 minute via tram to St Kilda Botanical Gardens
19 min via tram to St Kilda Beach
12 min via tram to Luna Park
We are looking for - respectful, social and happy people. Sharing with others means that you need to be clean and tidy, happy to share, socialise and enjoy meeting new people. Students and travellers very welcome - - This is NOT a short-term, party hostel but rather a place to call home :)
The fine detail:
Bills are $25 extra per week including Unlimited WIFI and cleaning of common areas
Rent paid monthly in advance
Bond = $500
Are You Interested?
Give us a call or text to arrange an inspection. We do inspections daily so first come first served :) All residents are screened and may be reference checked.
- Recently moved to Melbourne
- Working in various professional or corporate jobs
- Between 25-35 years old
- Looking to stay mid-to-long term in Melbourne
- Working in various jobs
- Those who do no want to stay in a party-hostel
- Want to live in a home during their time in Melbourne
- Students in their mid-20's
- From overseas and looking for a home during their stay
- Respectful and mature students (as opposed to a young, student party house)