|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
I have a Queen sized ensuite bedroom available in a beautiful modern townhouse. With its oversized courtyard, it's the perfect place for BBQing and alfresco entertaining, plus Clovelly beach is only a 5 minute walk away.
Located in a quiet cul-de sac, this sun filled two level terrace style house is the perfect home for someone that likes living in a modern, clean place, enjoys having some private outside space and also wants to be close to all the amenities that Clovelly has to offer. The house is a few metres away from Clovelly Road, which has a whole host of transport options going to the city and the rest of the eastern suburbs and also boasts a wide range of cafes and restaurants.
Some key highlights about the place:
- Stainless steel kitchen with Smeg fittings, ample cupboard space
- Private separate lounge area with gas heating
- Dining area located off kitchen opening to wrap around courtyard
- Sun filled Queen sized bedroom with ensuite and built-in wardrobes
- Separate laundry, guest w/c, under stair storage, AV intercom
- Attractively landscaped complex, lock-up garage and on-street parking
- Short walk to Clovelly cafes and beach
- Easy access to transport options
Finally, couples are welcome to apply at the cost of $520. Bills not included.
I'm a sporty 30 year old that enjoys an active lifestyle and making the most of living so close to the beach. I'm looking to live with a like-minded person that's as house proud as I am and will treat this place like their home.
I work in communications in the city and am relatively quiet in the week, spending my evenings at the gym, relaxing at home or seeing friends. On the weekend I like to go out and have a good time, however I don't tend to bring the party home.
If this sounds like your kind of place then please get in touch.