|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Queen sized ensuite bedroom available in a beautiful modern townhouse. With its oversized courtyard, it's the perfect place for BBQing and alfresco entertaining, plus Clovelly beach is only a 5 minute walk away.
Located in a quiet cul-de sac, this sun filled two level terrace style house is the perfect home for someone that likes living in a modern, clean place, enjoys having some private outside space and also wants to be close to all the amenities that Clovelly has to offer. The house is a few metres away from Clovelly Road, which has a whole host of transport options going to the city and the rest of the eastern suburbs and also boasts a wide range of cafes and restaurants.
Some key highlights about the place:
- Stainless steel kitchen with Smeg fittings, ample cupboard space
- Private separate lounge area with gas heating
- Dining area located off kitchen opening to wrap around courtyard
- Sun filled Queen sized bedroom with ensuite and built-in wardrobes
- Separate laundry, guest w/c, under stair storage, AV intercom
- Attractively landscaped complex, lock-up garage and on-street parking
- Short walk to Clovelly cafes and beach
- Easy access to transport options
Finally, couples are welcome to apply at the cost of $500. Bills included.
Couple that enjoy an active lifestyle and making the most of living close to the beach. Looking to live with like minded person(s) that are as house proud as we are.
Dave works in media and PR and Ayaan works in a tech marketing firm both in the city.
We're relatively quiet in the week, spending evenings at the gym, relaxing at home or seeing friends.
We tend to get out of the house as often as we can for a drink or to travel.
If this sounds like your kind of place then please get in touch.