|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Oct 29, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
The apartment is a quiet and secure large three bedroom, two bathroom, first-floor apartment in the historic WCW complex in the heart of Teneriffe. The apartment enjoys heritage features, including iron bark columns, natural light from the large windows, and river views.
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. Kitchen fitted with electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher and range hood.
- King master and 2 x queen-size bedrooms
- 2nd bathroom and separate toilet
- Internal laundry with dryer.
- excellent security, road and river transport 2 minutes walk, resort style pool, BBQ & gazebo set in sub tropical garden.
Furnishings will be different to those pictured.
You will have two housemates - Rick and Rach (not a couple).
We are both professionals who work pretty long hours during the week, enjoy some quiet time during the week but don't mind the occasional glass of wine (or six).
Looking for a similar chilled out professional to join our home.
You will be clean, respectful and easygoing. Sorry no couples or pets.
Please note the room is only available on the 29th of October as that is when we move in. So ideally we will meet our new housemate and then do an inspection together before the move :)