|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Two single busy professionals looking for a third person to share our beautiful peaceful space.
Rachaell - 33yo creative management professional
Angus - 25yo product developer
We are both clean, quiet, chilled and drama free. We are both also currently studying so respect each other's space but don’t mind some social time too.
- Large queen/king sized room (unfurnished).
- Built-in robes and air conditioning
- Onsite parking included if needed ($25 per week)
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Secure parking
- River views
- Resort style pool, BBQ and gazebo set in sub tropical garden
- Huge living space with high ceilings and Woolstore character
- Air conditioning throughout
- Internal laundry with dryer
- High-speed NBN internet
- Great Public transport access
- Numerous great cafes nearby
Also, there is plenty of space in the apartment if you have furnishings to bring along - but it's not essential and we will gauge the needs after finding the right housemate.
Looking for like minded professional. Sorry, no couples.
More recent photos will be uploaded in due course but feel free to drop in for an inspection.
Both are really easy going professionals who work pretty long hours during the week, enjoy the occasional beer / glass of wine and usually out and about over the weekends. We all tend to be like ships in the night but when home it's all pretty low key.
Clean, mature & respectful.
Looking for a like minded professional. Sorry, no couples.