|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 2 months|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Room and private bathroom for short-term sublet in our beautiful Woolstore apartment.
Extra spacious room & attached ensuite available for sublet for 2-6 weeks in mid-March early April. Dates negotiable.
I am going overseas for a month and would like to rent out my room and private bathroom for the period. I am negotiable on dates as I can stay at my friend's place during any time of crossover. The room is extremely spacious, has a large private attached ensuite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and very comfortable queen size bed. All house amenities are available for use; including a gas kitchen and private laundry with dryer, and spacious lounge and dining room, outdoor pool and BBQ area.
You will be sharing the apartment with two very quiet and considerate young males - both work full time and are very clean, quiet and considerate. Our home is truly a sanctuary from the busy outside world so we are looking for someone that is looking for similar.
Located just 10 minutes from the CBD and situated over the road from the river, public transport and Tenerife’s great array of local restaurants and cafes literally on the doorstep. This will be the perfect home away from home for the right person.
Please message me for further details.
- Extra large king sized room - fully furnished
- Personal ensuite with generous shower (great water pressure!)
- Large walk-in wardrobe
- Indoor swing (for the child in us all;)
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- River views
- Resort style pool, BBQ and gazebo set in sub tropical garden
- Huge living space with high ceilings and Woolstore character
- Air conditioning throughout
- Internal laundry with dryer
- High-speed NBN internet
- Parking permit for street parking available
- Great Public transport access
- Numerous great cafes nearby
More recent photos will be uploaded in due course but feel free to drop in for an inspection.
Easy going professionals who work pretty long hours during the week, enjoy the occasional beer / glass of wine and usually out and about over the weekends. We all tend to be like ships in the night but when home it's all pretty low key.
Clean, mature & and respectful.