|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
I have a large room with large built-in cupboard available in my conveniently located three bedroom apartment in Epping. The room would suit a tidy non-smoking guy or girl who likes animals.
I have two super friendly cats (more like dogs).
Quiet location only 10 minutes walk to Epping station, Coles, chemist, post office, medical centres and lots of restaurants. I've been here almost 7 years and love the location!
The room is available unfurnished or furnished, whichever suits you.
If you are looking for the room to be furnished, I have a single bed, desk, side tables and other furnishings to choose from (there is no extra cost for furnishings).
Features of the apartment include:
- large fully-equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer and plenty of pantry space for your food
- large fully furnished shared dining and living area with a smart TV and air-conditioning
- bathroom with shower, toilet and bath to share with one person (I have my own en-suite)
- internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
- plenty of secure storage space in the lock up garage
- balcony with BBQ and outdoor furniture
- access to the large complex pool (see pictures)
I'm 29, I love the outdoors, animals, cycling, a good book, cooking, boardgames and I paint from time to time as well. I'm happy to hang out and have a good chat or just do my own thing. I work full-time as a business analyst and I also have two super friendly cats who would love to meet you! I like to keep the apartment clean and we all work together to maintain the common areas.
My housemate, Matt is 22 and has been living with me since January. He's easy going, loves sport and works full-time for a well-known radio station.
Jake is the housemate who has just moved out. He got a great new job and moved to shorten his commute. He'd been my flatmate for 2.5 years, so it's sad to see him go.
We are looking for someone who is tidy, easy-going and friendly. Come take a look. Inspections are very welcome!