|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Literally opposite the water! Beach lifestyle. Burleigh Heads.
Large unit to share on Tallebudgera Creek, Burleigh Heads. 30 meters from the water’s edge… 100 meters from the closest beach.
My unit is large – ample room for people to be comfortable living together, and also get lots of personal space.
The unit is directly opposite Tallebudgera Creek. Cool breezes off the water, park across the road, super-quiet street, and 2 minutes walk from the Burleigh Heads National Park walk. And 100 m to the first beaches. 60 meters from a bus stop. This place is a dream…
• I’m quiet. Very tidy.
• I work normal office hours.
• I’m into beach, swimming, walking, yoga, kayaking, scuba, movies, detoxes, meditation, clean living, movies, markets, camping and reading.
• I’m almost a non-drinker.
• I’m clean, respectful and polite.
• I have a fat and lazy cat called Lulu. She likes to talk.
• I’m not a party girl. This isn’t a party house.
• There’s no TV in the living room (I think I’m a wannbe-hippie). It’s totally cool for you to have a TV in your room.
• Long-term residents
• Quite, mature and very helpful.