|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
AVAILABLE EARLY OCT.
1 person only (no couples).
Literally opposite the water! Beach lifestyle. Burleigh Heads.
Large unit to share on Tallebudgera Creek, Burleigh Heads. 30 meters from the water’s edge… 100 meters from the closest beach.
My unit is large – ample room for people to be comfortable living together, and also get lots of personal space.
The unit is directly opposite Tallebudgera Creek. Cool breezes off the water, park across the road, super-quiet street, and 2 minutes walk from the Burleigh Heads National Park walk. And 100 m to the first beaches. 60 meters from a bus stop. This place is a dream…
I love living here because of the nature and beach aspect that's right on my doorstep... plus it's calming, relaxing and laid back.
• I’m quiet. Very tidy and considerate.
• I work normal office hours in the corporate world. I'm a part-time life coach, an online educator and a published author (general area of expertise is empowerment and life's purpose).
• I’m into beach, swimming, walking, a bit of yoga, kayaking during summer, detoxes, meditation, clean living, movies, markets, camping and reading, property, some entrepreneurial ideas, lazy Sundays, dinners out, spending quality time with loved ones, and I'm into personal development.
• I’m almost a non-drinker. Maybe 6 glasses a year. I don't want to live with someone who likes a few and who gets loud.
• I’m clean, respectful and polite.
• I have a fat and lazy cat called Lulu. She likes to talk.
• This is a quiet house. I get that this may not be everyone's cup of tea! :)
• There’s no TV or stereo in the living room. I'm totally OK for you to have a TV in your room (or, your TV can get set up in the spare room).
I'm emotionally mature and a good communicator. I invest time in making the home harmonious and nourishing where my flatmate and I can grow interdependently. I like to show interest in your life and celebrate your wins. You'll find me friendly and caring.
• Long-term residents
• Quite, mature and very helpful.