|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
This house is a great size and in a super location! Just off Rathdowne St in Carlton North, there are pubs/cafes/parks/gyms/trams everything nearby.
The house contains:
- 2 living areas, kitchen, dining room space, outdoor area
- 3 bedrooms - two downstairs and one (the available room) upstairs in a cool kind of attic/mezzanine setup.
- a cat called Pancake
- a couple (24 and 26) and a single male (27)
- lots of books
- a piano and some guitars
- various posters depicting music/travel/harry potter
- easy access to the northern suburbs by bike/walk but also in between two key tram routes to the city (1, 8 down Lygon st and 96 down Nicholson st)
The downstairs rooms are occupied by Em and Steve (a couple) and Xavier (solo male).
Em is 24 and is studying a Masters degree full time.
Steve is 26 and works in Digital Marketing in the city.
Xavier is 27 and works full time for an Airline in the city.
While each of us has our own independent pursuits and hobbies, as a collective it would be accurate to say we all enjoy: live music, coffees, beers, wines, books, TV series, cheap Mondays at the Nova, gym, travel, football, John Oliver, eating well, walks, patting other people's dogs, eating chocolate.
We are looking for someone independent and interesting to slot into the upstairs room. We're yet to iron out a desired move-in date but start of Oct is looking likely (rent is debited on the 3rd of each month).
It's a bonus if you're into similar things as us, but really we just want someone who can be easy going, tidy, earns well enough to cover rent/bills without a hassle, and is happy to do their own thing but join in for a wine or a local feed here and there.