|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Furnished Bedroom Available Next To Latrobe & RMIT universities Tram no. 86 and Bus no 563.
1 Single Bedroom - Well Ventilated and lots of natural light
Single Occupancy – From $160/week
*All Prices listed are inclusive of all house bills including internet and weekly cleaning*
What's great about this property?
- Less than 1 minute walk to bus no. 563 and 5 min walk to tram no. 86 (Stop 64) this takes you direct to La trobe Uni and to University Hill Shopping Precinct.
- Professional cleaning for all common areas including bathrooms, kitchen and toilets done on weekly bases
- 10 minute walk to Bundoora square shops Nandos, Safeway, Coles etc.
- One stop away from the Bundoora's latest offering, Polaris shopping centre (Woolworths, Subway, Chemist ,Restaurant & cafes)
- Centrally heated for those chilly nights
- Unlimited Wireless internet provided (No DOWNLOAD limit)
- Outdoor BBQ Facility
- Common area has toaster, microwave, fridges, washing machine, rice cooker, kettle, iron etc.
- Cutlery, cooking dishes, bed linen, fan and other necessities provided.
- Beautiful location next to the scenic drive, highest point in metropolitan Melbourne.
- Peaceful and safe community
- Each room has separate key lock for privacy.
- Each room contains a single or double bed, wardrobe, desk, table and chair.
- Dining room has brand new LCD smart T
I'm moving with my family and I'm looking for somebody to take over my room till the end of agreement which is about 4 months left or you can extend after that if you wish. my flatmates are really friendly easy to get alone with, like to cook and chit chat that is only when everybody is home after 6 pm.