|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Suitable for friends or family to call a place home. Five minutes walk away from Randwick Junction, Coles, main bus stops to city, UNSW, beach and restaurants.
Classic terrace and taking full advantage of an unexpectedly deep block and sunny north to rear aspect. One of a pair built c1900, the four-bedroom home. A prime location on the edge of Randwick village, 200m to the shopping hub, it's convenient to the cosmopolitan attractions of Coogee Beach with district views to the ocean from the upper level.
- Wide-fronted terrace, freestanding to the east, north facing rear
- 4 bedrooms on the upper level, main with enclosed balcony
- Traditional formal sitting & dining rooms, original fireplaces
- Separate casual living & dining, gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Deep garden with lawn, covered terrace, room to extend STCA
- 2 bathrooms, separate laundry, elegant corbelled archways
- Wide side access, potential for separate entry to upper level
- Prime canvas for a stylish transformation and to add value