|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
House is located in a very nice quiet friendly neighborhood.
It’s a prime location near bushwalks and hiking with pets.
Does not look much from the outside but inside it is a very large open plan house nearest to the following handy local shops and gyms.
- 2 hours from the snowfields.
- 2 hours from bushwalks and hiking Australia’s highest peaks Mt Kosciuszko.
- 2mins walk to bus stop.
- 6mins walk to local Lanyon Shopping Centre & gyms fitness
- 8mins by car to Tuggeranong Hyper Dome Shopping Centre.
- 20mins by car to Canberra City Centre.
A strong brick house has 5 x bedrooms onsite with very durable wide ceramic and porcelain tiled flooring all the way throughout the house.
Your bedroom has new carpet in 3 x bedrooms handy to the bath/shower room.
Also handy for your use is the shared beautiful medium size kitchen with:
- New 4 x elemental plates and bake settings for this modern oven with pots and pans etc. to use.
- a large fridge
- a separate freezer is sitting by the pergola area for your use for store your favorite ice creams, large meat etc.
- Kitchen has all the amenities at your disposal to use and cook with.
- There is 3 x lounge areas where you can enjoy to have that peaceful quietness reminiscences of your daily work or relax after doing your cleaning up and chores, or enjoy watching tv or use the internet wife available..
- To wash your clothes is a commercial grade washing machine with various hot/cold settings at your disposal, able to wash high volume of loads of washing fast and efficient.
Outside in the car port is a bike, a cycle bike machine, a basketball hoop and a large back yard (currently being cleaned up), with electricity being generated and saving using 19 solar panels on the tiled roof.
- A female student(18), enjoys studying drama and acting, very nice respectful quiet person who enjoys going out daily and is a very responsible flatmate.
- Patricia (wife), Finance Manager, a very private person, fun approachable and is always kind ready to lend a helping hand anytime. Attends church on Sundays, has church mothers meetings on Thursdays and looks after our home.
- Owen enjoys all types of sports, studies algorithms, and earthquakes, disasters worldwide content, politics, enjoys chess, piano, reading, gym and works in the security industry.