|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A well located, modern and spacious apartment in St Kilda East. It's fully furnished with modern and comfortable decor creating a homely feel. The apartment is on the 3rd level, considered a penthouse, in a quiet block and only 14 apartments. There is ample street parking for visitors.
If you're looking for furniture for the room my current house mate is selling her bed / mattress, duvet, mirror, bedside table, 4 cubed shelving unit and other bits and pieces for a bargain price of $500.
The room and apartment include:
* bedroom which will easily fit a queen bed with good sized built in wardrobes (see photo)
* 2 huge windows in the bedroom facing to the west allowing for lots of afternoon sunlight
* 2 bathrooms - including European laundry in the main bathroom which would be yours
* intercom security
* double lock up garage
* excellent insulation - there is split system heating⁄cooling in the living area and also heating in the bedrooms
* open plan living with dining area, lounge room and a large kitchen with everything to enable cooking up a storm
* a huge balcony with outdoor table and BBQ
The apartment is a short stroll to Dandenong Rd tram line and not far from Chapel St and St Kilda. There are some fantastic cafes, a chemist, bottle shop, Brumby's, a milk bar, dry cleaners, post office and other shops a short stroll from the apartment. Fitness First is also a short walk.
I'm easy going and have a positive attitude. I like to stay healthy and fit - Fitness First is not far from the apartment which I have a membership for.
I enjoy socialising and love to head to Chapel st or St Kilda for dinners, drinks or a movie or catch up with my family. I sometimes have friends over for drinks or dinner. I'm a primary school teacher so I occasionally bring work home, mainly during report writing time (June and November).
I enjoy travelling and sometimes head away on weekends and during school holidays (I'm a teacher). During the week I tend to be a bit of a home body. I'll go out a couple of times for dinner and often head to the gym after work. When I'm home I enjoy cooking and sometimes have a cook up on the weekends.
I'm hoping to find a house mate who is happy to occasionally hang out but also likes to do their own thing and has their own interests. If you enjoy a chat with a vino then I'm sure we'll get along.