|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
NEAR NEW 2 BEDROOM 1 STUDY ROOM MODERN APARTMENT
Looking for a clean, honest, responsible, reliable and respectful person – professional single (female preference, with or without a child), couple or self-funded retiree to rent our apartment at Wynnum for a long term. Vegan / vegetarian preference but not compulsory.
No drugs, no smoking and no alcohol abuse are permitted on site.
No loud music and parties.
Our near new, well-presented stylish apartment offers the best of open plan living. Porcelain tiles throughout the living areas and carpeted bedrooms. The air-conditioned living area flows through to the outdoor covered terrace, overlooking the fully fenced back yard.
Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, large pantry and plenty of storage. The modern bathroom has got bath and shower. The toilet is separate from the bathroom. 1 Skylight Study room and 2 generously sized bedrooms (4m x 4.2m) feature built-ins and ceiling fans.
- Open plan living
- 2.7m ceiling height
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Big size rooms
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Solar Hot water system (therefore small electricity bill)
- Separate laundry
- Security screens
- Plenty of storage
- Beautiful bay breezes on veranda
- Remote control garage and gates
- Security Camera
- Fully fenced
- Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Train Station (4m walk) and Parks (10-15 minutes walk to the water or 5 minutes drive to the Wynnum Esplanade). Catch those beautiful bay breezes!
- Easy access to Gateway - 15 minutes drive to airport, 25 minutes drive to the City.
• Property Type: Modern Apartment
• Skylight Study room: 1
• Garage Spaces: 1
• Bond: $1,200
**Please note the apartment will be available from the beginning of January 2017. We have placed this advertisement in advance to find the right person for a long term (minimum 1 year).**