|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Room available in a beautiful seaside cottage just steps from Manly Beach and Wharf. Room comes with a queen sized bed and is on the second floor with shared, completely renovated Jack and Jill bathroom.
This house is only a two minute walk to Manly Beach and even closer to Manly Wharf. Fully furnished with massive garden backyard and BBQ, perfect location for the summer.
- Flowing open plan living extending seamlessly to a private entertaining setting
- Travertine paved, deep alfresco courtyard embraced by lush established garden
- Gourmet Miele gas kitchen beneath soaring double height ceilings and skylight
- Shared upstairs ensuite with spa bath, monsoon shower, stained glass windows
- Beautiful historic facade, high ornate ceilings, leadlight windows, fireplace
- Bamboo floorboards, gas heating, stroll to beach, ferry, waterfront restaurants
- 3 full bathrooms throughout the house
I'm Chris, 25 from Canada and my other flatmate Harry is 26 from England. Work is a priority as we both work full-time Mon-Fri, however always up for a few beers throughout the week. Both big into sport, FIFA is a must. If keen or would like to talk more, please feel free to give me a call on