|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
The room will be available in our five bedroom Surry Hills terrace for $320 per week (exclusive of bills). Located within 5 minutes walk on Central station. The city is but a stroll away.
Amenities of the house include but are not limited to:
- Polished floorboards (if that’s something you are into).
- Recently renovated kitchen (with new appliances), dining area and two bathrooms
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- House is fully furnished, however if you have a TV that isn't prehistoric and supports Netflix that would be grand
- Some pot plants which I murdered when fellow housemate went to Europe for 4 weeks in July.
What we are searching for in the successful applicant:
-You will realize that we live in a house and not a kibbutz.
-Despite us living in a house, you will be expected to contribute to the general up keep and cleaning.
-Standard work or study hours (i.e. you are not an unemployed alcoholic poet).
-You like to have fun and a drink from time to time (bonus points if you enjoy Soda Factory followed by Mr Crackles)
-You are clean, tidy and have a standard of general hygiene that accords with 21st Century practices.
- Permanent resident
- No couples
Please inbox me if you are interested so that we can organise an interview or tag a friend if you know of someone normal who might be interested.
Hermits, anti-vaxxers and lifestyle bloggers need not apply.
Living with 4 young professionals who enjoy being social and having a good time on the weekends. Looking for someone with similar personality and interests to join the team.