|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
You have your own room and space.
Secure parking at the property.
House itself is massive.
So if you prefer a quiet place, this will be perfect for you.
As I am rarely home I don't have the following available and to be arranged/paid on your own.
- Internet (own arrangements)
- Foxtel (own arrangements)
10min walk to the new Redcliffe Peninsula railway line
15min walk to Anzac Ave bus stop at Elizabeth Ave, Kippa-Ring.
15min walk to Kippa-Ring Village Shopping centre.
5min drive to Suttons beach
30min drive to Brisbane (city)
14min drive to Pacific Motorway (ANZAC Avenue)
- No house rules as long as it is kept in a clean and liveable condition.
- Shared Bathroom with shower and bath.
- Modern open planned kitchen with good cupboard space.
- Air conditioned in lounge only.
- Ceiling fans in kitchen and lounge
- Large covered entertainment area at the back.
- Secure parking at property or off-street parking if preferred
You will be sharing with an 35yr old Female and fulltime employed.
Mostly home at nights and leave home early.
I have two medium rescue dogs (outside)
I am after someone who is reliable, neat, clean up after themselves and like dogs.
I live a very busy life and rarely home on weekends.
Cost and Fees involve:
- Security Bond 2weeks
- Rent $170 p/w (bills to be split) Single
- Rent + Bills $200 p/w - Single
- Rent + Bills $280 p/w - Couples