|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Big comfy shared house with awesome roomates. Two living rooms open kitchen dining area and courtyard. All fully furnished. Two car garage and two car spaces out front. Conveniently located at the top of the hill just minutes from Westfield shops, karrinyup shops and Scarborough beach. Stirling station is just down the road and IGA is two blocks away.
This beautifully designed new 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is situated at the rear of the block with carpeted bedrooms and gorgeous timber floorboards throughout.
- Massive open plan family, dining and kitchen including stainless steel fridge, dishwasher & walk in pantry.
- Table seats 12 people for dinner parties or special occasions.
- Upstairs there is another living area/office with heaps of natural light.
- All day sun on the balcony.
- Bedrooms all with built in robes.
- Bathroom includes shower and tub.
- Evaporative ducted air conditioning as well as a split system in the family room.
- Undercover courtyard with BBQ (in the process of decking it out with awesome lounge furniture or dining set)
- Double lock up garage and gated entrance with additional car space for visitors.
This house is so conveniently located close to the beach and Westfield/Karrinyup shopping centre's.
Public transport to the city is so easy and only a 45 minute commute.
Airport is 30 minutes and plenty of gym amenities around this area.
Currently three young professionals (2 female, 1 male) in their late twenties living here who are outgoing, friendly, respectful and live healthy active lifestyles. Quiet folk throughout the week but love a BBQ and friends over on the weekend.
Bills are split four ways; Gas, Electric and wifi.
Bond is 700$ upfront, rent 175 pw
No couples please.
Unfortunately the lease does not allow us to have pets. (but we all love dogs)
I work in the events industry six days a week. Home on weekends and a few nights a week. I love to go to the cinema or gym and sometimes we all go out for drinks or just dinner. Other female roommate is a flight attendant who is fun outgoing and kind but hardly home as she travels a lot with work. Male housemate is a chippie who is a really top guy. Always giving me chocolate. Everyone is conscious to stay healthy and at the gym but we love a cheeky pint and get together at the pub too. All in all I love living here :)