|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Modern spacious split level apartment. Bedroom with built ins, balcony and own bathroom in secure building. Short walk from Lindfield and Roseville stations.
- Bright open plan with combined lounge and dining
- Balcony off both bedrooms and lounge room
- Generous sized bedroom with large mirrored built in wardrobes
- Own bathroom
- Gas cook top/oven and dishwasher
- Ducted Aircon in living room and bedrooms
- Internal laundry with washer and dryer
- Secure carspot available if required
- Apartment is fully furnished, bedroom is unfurnished
- Plenty of storage space in cupboards and secure storage cage available
- Foxtel is a nice bonus provided at no additional cost
Bills which are split 50/50 are internet, gas and electricity approx $20 per month
i have just moved out and looking for someone to move in and share with my awesome flatmate...so a bit about him
Hello my name is Brad. I am an ambitious, outgoing, passionate and spontaneous 34 year old. I consider myself respectful of others, clean, tidy and someone whom remains down to earth and positive at all times. I generally have a "glass half-full" approach and attitude towards life.
I work long hours in management within the liquor industry in Mosman, alternating between Mon to Fri / Tue to Sat and usually from 7am to 6pm.
I am a sports lover who frequents rugby league, horse racing and anything at the beach in the sun. I enjoy fitness and running, playing golf, music of all genres, movies, small bars, surfing, Moto GP, holidays and travel, good food, better wine and cooking! I relish catching up, hanging out and socialising with my friends and family but, also my housemate(s) ensuring a "home" and engaging relationship is apparent.
I look forward to meeting some of you soon..."