|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Jan 1, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We have 3 room available in our clean, spacious and modern 4-bedroom apartment! This apartment was originally unfurnished but we bought our own furniture. looking for a clean and tidy individual as well to rent a master room for 250 per week which will be available from Decenber 2016, a single room with window ($210) available from january 2016 and a single room without window ($185) available from january 2016 .
We have 2 free secure carpark in total! free of charge!
LONG-TERM RENT ONLY!!!! You will lovw this place, all the other housemate lived here for all 3 years through out uni!!!
- Ciana Apartments at 24 Allwood Street
- Right next to Indooroopilly MacDonald's
- 5 minutes walk to Indooroopilly train station
- 5 minutes walk to Indooroopilly shopping centre (Woolworths, Coles, Asian grocery, Kmart, Target, Foodcourt, Banks)
- 3 to 5 minutes walk to the Chemist Warehouse, pizza hut, subway, KFC and red rooster
- 7 minutes walk to Indooroopilly bus station (can cut through the shopping mall)
- many buses to CBD
- convenient location to UQ/QUT
Rent excludes utilities and internet. Internet (unlimited) will be an additional $15 per month and utilities that is paid every 3 months works out to be about $50-$70 per person per month.
Second-hand bed, bedside table, study table and wardrobe can be sold to you at a cheap deal!
Shared facilities are bathroom, kitchen, living room, dining room and a huge balcony.
Ciana Apartments come with a swimming pool, gym and bbq facilities. To find out more about Ciana Apartments, do check out this link: http://www.ciana.com.au/
I can also email you more pictures of the room and house if needed!
We would appreciate non-smokers and no pets.
plz message me if you're interested or would like to view this place! Cheers :)
Here is only one housemate who came from China, studying undergraduate degree in UQ. I am a kind and friendly person who love cooking, we can have dinner together regularly!