|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I will have some more pictures to follow I got these taken a little late tonight.
My room is about 4x5 meters in size, it is a unit in Brighton East renovated 80s unit, 7 minutes walk to the North Brighton Station in a very safe area.
Features of the house:
- Fully Equipped Kitchen: with 900mm ovan, SousVide and Steam Ovan;
- Double Garage used for storage of your gear;
- Ducted Aircon and Heating;
- Big Screen TV with Android TV, Netflix and apple TV so you can watch anything, (just watched Secret life of pets just released on Thursday);
- Deck area and paved sandstone area;
- Washer and Dryer; &
- you have your own bathroom.
The neighbors are friendly, it is a very safe and quite area about a 15 min walk to the beach.
There is only one other flat mate, me! I am relaxed and friendly.
I am I a professional working overseas a fair bit so want a responsible person to look after the house, sometimes I work from home too. Iam social but do not go out all the time. I enjoy cycling, gym, Kite-surfing and cooking at home.
I am looking for friendly relaxed and clean person to live with I dont mind your profession but i would prefer a non-shift worker.
I am learning Manderine now for work, so if you speak Manderine that would be great for practice.
If you like what you hear please drop me a line.