|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Welcome to our humble home, overlooking the beautiful Ashgrove golf course.
Some house features:
• This is a brand new house – modern design;
• Your personal bathroom has a bath and shower;
• Balcony for entertaining (currently being built);
• Unlimited wifi internet (approx. $4 p/w);
• LED lights throughout and a hot water system that is 100% solar powered for reduced ongoing expenses. Water is included in the rent and there is no gas to the house;.
• Spacious living area - lots of natural lighting;
• Generous-sized kitchen with walk-in pantry;
• Air-conditioning and new appliances;
• Laundry and outdoor clothesline;
• Ample closet space for your belongings (both within your room and in the other parts of the house);
• Your own car space;
• Bus stop right out the front takes you straight into the CBD;
• Local gym and servo within 200m walk;
• Coles is just up the road;
Note that as this is a freshly built place, some bits are still being finished off i.e. landscaping, balcony railing and internet installation. However, everything is scheduled for completion in December and the room is available for inspection now. Also, we've included a photo of your room with a queen mattress and furniture so you get an idea of the space, the room comes unfurnished though.
You’ll be sharing this 3-bedroom home with only myself (full-time student, part-time worker) and my partner (full-time worker). We’re in our 20s and looking for someone in their 20s or 30s who doesn’t mind a chat and enjoys a cheeky drink, but also appreciates their own space.
If you’re interested in the room or have any queries, please don’t hesitate to call or message us!