|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Spacious room with private toilet & bathroom in a modern home. You’ll certainly enjoy the view of the beautiful Ashgrove golf course which our home backs onto, and you’ll especially love living with two of the friendliest roommates going around. We’re devastated to say goodbye to our old roomie but excited about what the future holds.
Why you’ll love living here:
• Clean, courteous flat mates!
• Unlimited high-speed wifi internet
• Your own private bathroom (including bath & shower) and toilet
• Your room has a large built-in wardrobe and plenty of space for a king bed, desk and chest of draws
• A fantastic balcony for entertaining with tranquil views and a Weber Q (for consistently deliciously cooked meat!)
• The house is 1 year old so the place is clean, modern, has new appliances and everything works
• Very large open plan kitchen (with walk-in pantry) and living area
• Air-conditioning in the common areas and ceiling fans in all other rooms
• The Lodge café is a short walk up the road (some of Brisbane’s best coffee)
• Off-street parking - you’ll have your own car space
• Bus stop 100m from our door that takes you straight into the city
You’ll be sharing with a full-time professional working out of the CBD (30) and full-time nursing student (25). We’re looking for someone who doesn’t mind a chat and enjoys a cheeky drink, but also appreciates their own space. We’re both pretty active and social so we’ll often be out of the house on the weekends.
We occasionally have guests over for dinner, however this is not a party house and we like to keep things pretty low key and relaxed. We’re normally in bed pretty early on school nights.
If you think you would fit in well with us, please get in touch!