|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
About the bedroom for rent ...
The bedroom for rent is big enough to fit a Queen sized bed, It has it's very own balcony, has a large double built in robe and a ceiling fan. Shared bathroom with one other housemate. Our apartment is very modern and nicely decorated. I have provided some photo's of the room, please excuse the 'moving out' mess. Everything will be cleaned upon entry. Our most ideal house mate would be a non smoker, worker or uni student, cleans up after themselves, trustworthy, friendly and quiet.
About our apartment and surroundings ...
- Spacious 3 bed, 2 bath apartment
- washing machine / dryer
- Third level apartment with elevator access
- Plenty of secured parking
- Air con
- 25 metre lap pool / recreational pool / steam room / sauna / spa / BBQ pavilion / gym
- 15 mins walk to Griffith University, the new Gold Coast University Hospital and the G-Link light rail system. Bus stops are only a few minutes away that connect to the G-link right rail system too. It is only minutes to beaches, the Broadwater, Harbour Town Shopping centre and only 10 minutes to a night out in Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach. Helensvale Railway and Westfield Shopping are located 8 kms from Sphere.
My name is Zoe, I I've with my Fiancé Adam and we have 1 other housemate living with us whose name is Kyle. We rarely see him as he works and spends his free time either out or in his room. Adam works full time and i am studying Primary education also working part time. We are all in our mid 20's, friendly, professional, respectful, but can have a laugh and a drink from time to time.