|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Very close to Fiona Stanley Hospital and Murdoch university. (Perfect for people who work at the Hospital or study at the University!)
- Walking distance to Murdoch train station and Stockland Bullcreek shopping centre. (Literally 5-10minutes walk depending on how fast you walk!)
- Short drive to Fremantle or Perth CBD
- Fully furnished house but you are also welcome to bring your furnitures along!
- Plenty of space to park
- 2.8x3.8m unfurnished bedroom with built-in desk and built-in wardrobe
- Reverse cycle air-con in entire house (including bedroom)
- Large backyard and patio
- NBN available
You will be sharing this house with
- A 29 year old Male IT professional
- A 23 year old Female Uni student
who are well-accustomed to share houses.
We are looking for someone
- Preferably of similar age
- Clean up after him/herself
- Easy going
- Enjoys a good conversation when everyone is home
- And also the occasional beer (or drink of your choice) after a hard day at work/uni.
We are a pretty quiet bunch but we occasionally do invite friends or family over for a catch up. Ideal for students or young professionals looking for a cosy place to call home (or second home).