|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Excellent location in quiet street close to Murdoch train station and Stocklands shopping centre, short drive to Fremantle or Perth CBD
- Fully furnished house, spacious living areas
- Plenty of space to park
- 2.8x3.8m bedroom with double bed, desk and wardrobe
- Reverse cycle air-con in entire house (including bedroom)
- Wifi and Netflix available
- Large backyard lawn area
- Large patio area
- Walking distance to Murdoch train station and Bullcreek shopping center. (Literally 5-10minutes walk depending on how fast you walk!)
- Very close to Fiona Stanley Hospital and Murdoch university. (Perfect for people who work at the Hospital or study at the University!)
- No pets
We are 2 working professionals in our mid-to-late twenties who are well-accustomed to share houses.
Looking for someone who is clean, easy going, enjoys a good conversation and also the occasional beer after a hard day at work.
We are a pretty quiet bunch but friends and family are always welcome to visit or stay the night. Ideal for students or young professionals.
PM or call me to arrange for a viewing.