|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Jun 1, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Excellent location in quiet street close to Murdoch train station and Stockland Bullcreek shopping centre
- Short drive to Fremantle or Perth CBD
- Fully furnished house, spacious living areas
- Plenty of space to park
- 2.8x3.8m bedroom with double bed, desk and wardrobe
- Reverse cycle air-con in entire house (including bedroom)
- NBN available
- Large backyard and patio
- Walking distance to Murdoch train station and Stockland Bullcreek shopping centre. (Literally 5-10minutes walk depending on how fast you walk!)
- Very close to Fiona Stanley Hospital and Murdoch university. (Perfect for people who work at the Hospital or study at the University!)
You will be sharing this house with a 29 year old IT professional (Gentleman) and a 22 year old Uni student (Lady) who are well-accustomed to share houses.
We are looking for someone who is clean, easy going, enjoys a good conversation and also the occasional beer (or drink of your choice) after a hard day at work/uni.
We are a pretty quiet bunch but we occasionally do invite friends or family over for a catch up. Ideal for students or young professionals.
PM or call me to arrange for a viewing.