|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Do you want:
- a large furnished room on acreage suitable for a single or couple?
- your own walk in wardrobe?
- your own full sized bathroom?
- to bring your outdoor pets along? Even a horse?
- to be only 35-45 minutes drive from the city?
* The master bedroom boasts it's own direct access to the front balcony⁄yard via full height glass doors, as well as a large walk-in wardrobe and air conditioning unit.
* The bathroom has been meticulously designed in a quaint country style to further compliment the architecture of the house, and has had new glass shower screens recently installed
Our rooms (shared space):
* There are two large lounge and dining rooms which are fully furnished, with the smaller one boasting a slow combustion fireplace
* The spacious timber and granite bench top kitchen features gas cooking and plenty of storage space including a walk in pantry and your own full sized fridge
* The internal laundry is fully furnished with a 6L washing machine and clothes dryer, and there is also additional shared storage space if required
The house and suburb:
* This beautifully landscaped home on acreage in a highly sought-after suburb offers the peace and tranquility that Sydney-siders often only dream of! With hiking⁄riding tracks only minutes away, it also offers a recreational value that is unsurpassed while still being so close to the CBD
* The house is a beautiful large single level fully landscaped 5 bedroom Colonial style home on 3 acres, only 45 minutes from Sydney CBD, in the Hills District.
* We are 2 minutes drive from a petrol station, grocery store, post office, bottle shop, pharmacy, medical centre, cafes and an Italian restaurant, and 10 minutes drive to a larger centre.
* It is set apart from neighbours and the road (a cul de sac), so offers complete privacy and plenty of parking within the property.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for either one person or a couple who is clean⁄tidy, easy going, fully employed and pays rent on time. We may ask for some help with maintenance work around the house and property say once a month or so, but my partner and I do most of the work ourselves. Chances are we will probably feed you at times, and our pets will probably love you more than is appropriate for such a new relationship, but their hearts are in the right place...
What you can expect to pay:
* $295 rent per week for a single person (inclusive of water usage)
* $345 rent per week for a couple (inclusive of water usage)
* Electricity and Internet bills will be split evenly between housemates
Outdoor pets considered. Potential agistment space for one more horse.
Sorry no smoking
There are currently 3 people living up the other end of the house, including one couple (although I often travel for work so am not around much) and another guy.
We are all late 20s⁄early 30s, and we have a number of pets between us so we are definitely animal people.
We're super laid back, and happy to socialise or keep to ourselves, which the space certainly allows for. We often spend our leisure time in our rooms or around the property, so the lounge rooms are rarely used by any of us.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.