|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Available immediately to the right person is one furnished room in a multi story flat with harbour views that is perfectly situated amongst a large complex in Stuart Park. There are two large swimming pools and a tennis court available for all occupants to use.
About the room:
- Queen size bed (solid hardwood frame).
- Bed side tables.
- Air conditioned.
- Large built in wardrobe.
- Blackout curtains.
About the flat:
- Fully furnished medium sized multi-story flat with all white goods and kitchen appliances.
- Two bedrooms (one is yours) and share bathroom downstairs.
- Kitchen, lounge, dinning, laundry, master bedroom, balcony and second share toilet upstairs.
- Balcony with outdoor lounges, bbq and amazing views of the harbour and city skyline.
You will get one underground secured car park with FOB key access.
- 20-25 min walk to city.
- 12 min walk to Stuart Park bus stop (Casuarina, City & Palmerston connections at this stop).
- Taxi into city costs an average $11-$12.
Important things to note:
- This is not a party flat. Company is welcome but crowds are not.
You will be living with a couple (late 20's) and a female (mid 30's) who all work full time varied hours (morning, evenings and nights). All housemates are sociable but privacy must be respected. The room has become available because the 4th flatmate is moving interstate.