|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Jan 5, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
MODERN APARTMENT - NEWLY FURNISHED + INTERNET - AVAILABLE NOVEMBER.
$400 is for one room (ideal for single or couple).
$600neg for whole apartment (perfect if you have a friends willing to rent the other room).
Suitable for couples or group of closed people looking to live together.
Contact me if interested. :) :) :)
Master Bedroom: 1 x Queen Bed + Private Bathroom
Second Bedroom: 2 x New Twin bed
(Twin bed can be zipped together as a King Bed) + Bathroom
= THE APARTMENT =
- Ocean view of the broad water/main beach and Surfers Paradise
- Large sized balcony (largest in building) - perfect for relaxing with ocean and city view
- 2 x Furnished Room
- 2 x Bathrooms (1 private in master room)
- Air Conditioned
- Enclosed Washing Machine + Dryer
- Kitchen + Kitchen Island facing ocean view
- Kitchen is equipped with new electric appliances (new fridge, a gas cooker, microwave, oven, rice cooker + dish washer), plates, bowls, drinkware, cutlery and cooking ultensil and food storage.
- 50" Screen TV
- Bed and Linen provided
- Fresh towels provided
- Recent professionally bond + carpet clean. Whoohoo...!
= APARTMENT FACILITY FEATURES =
- Access to multiple swimming pools, spa, large BBQ area, Gym
- Secure entry and lift access with CCTV
- 1 x Secure underground parking
- Visitor car parking available
= LOCATION =
- Southport CBD basically close to everything!
- Walking distance to public transport: bus or tram station.
- Shopping centre, super markets and China Town across the road
- Restaurants + Convenience Store downstairs
- Shopping centre and Super Market across the road
- A few minutes tram or drive to Surfers Paradise or Griffith University/Hospital
= FURNITURE =
- Newly cleaned and furnished apartment!
- Brand new Queen bed + Pillows
- Brand new Twin Beds (or put together as a massive king bed)
- Brand new Sofas
= INFOS =
- Bond 1-3 weeks (NEG depend on stay)
- Rental should be paid in advance
Bills: Pay your own
It doesn't hurt adding an about me! I own this apartment however I do not live here. I just furnished the whole apartment and is currently decorating it with paintings and art etc. I live nearby and am happy to help with any questions regarding local attraction or activities! This apartment is recently professionally clean and newly furnished. I work in marketing and design so trust the apartment is somewhat styled or decorated. I'm super clean and spend my weekend doing my own thing. Im happy to let to couples or a sensible group of mature people who is looking to rent together. I'm also a Griffith University graduate so I'm familiar with the area and university!
Your social media profiles will only be shown to verified members.