|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
** Ideal accomodation for working people in Smithfield, Wetherill Park, Bossley Park and Prairiewood or nearby
** All bills are included (electricity, water, Telstra ADSL and general household consumables such as washing powder, dish washing liquid, paper towel, toilet paper, cleaning spray, hand sanitiser and free access to the washing machine, dryer, oven, fridge, freezer, first-aid and cooking facility) **
The newly renovated house is located in a quiet and nice area.
Close to Wetherill Park Stockland, Bossley Park + Greenfield Park + Smithfield Shopping Centre, Fairfield Hospital, Wetherill Park Police Station and Prairiewood Leisure Centre ( 2 min drive) and T - way bus station (3 mins walk).
$170 a week for a bedroom with double bed, mattress, built in wardrobe ------ available on 29.09
- One (1) bathroom will be shared between 3 people only.
- Secured Pin code Doors + Pantry lockers.
- Security cameras installed to provide extra protection for occupiers.
- Genuine Crimsafe Windows Fly Screens.
- Limited access to the Garage (for storage of bulky items only).
- On-street parking only
- Minimum 3 months stay preferred.
- Payment method: Cash
- SMS Mobile Receipts
- $170 non refundable, non negotiable holding deposit to secure the room.
- Another $230 will be needed to complete $400 security bond on your first day arrival and it will only be refunded at the end of your stay.
- First In First Served. So please don't promise to come back a couple days later to only find out the room had been taken. You need to decide on the spot to avoid disappointment.
- Rent is paid on time, 1 or 2 weeks in advance of your choice.
- Two (2) week notice prior departure is required or security bond will be withheld.
- Noise minimisation between 10pm-8am.
- Not a party house.
- No drugs or illegal activities allowed on premises or a relevant government body will be contacted.
- Clean, tidy, respectful, quiet, mind your own business and working people preferred.
- A copy of a driver's license needed for legal and security purposes.
*** Please send me a text message that includes these 2 things listed below. Only short-listed ones will be offered to attend a house inspection.
1- First name, age, occupation and where do you work?
2- What date can you move in? How long is your stay ( 3 months or more preferred)
Thank you. Will speak with you soon. Good luck house hunting.
I am the house owner/ your landlord. I'm friendly, quiet, relaxed, respectful and easy to get along with. I always try my best to accommodate others and treat everybody with respect and expect the same from others.
You will be also living with other male and female tenants. We are quite quiet and mind our own business most of the time, only come out to social once in a while because everyone starts and finishes work at the different time during the day/night.
We are all young, friendly and hard-working people and from different background.
You will not share the kitchen, bathroom and the living area (except the laundry) with me as I have my own private space in the house.
** No couples, no pets please
** Never give your full name, date of birth, or banking details to people online
Your social media profiles will only be shown to verified members.