|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Top storey apartment with secure swipe pass access and lift in the Century complex in Griffith available from early October.
- Own bathroom with unfurnished bedroom large enough to fit a queen-size bed, chest of draws and side table with a built-in mirrored wardrobe.
- Apartment partly furnished, opportunity to bring your own furniture, happy to discuss further.
- Walking distance to Kingston and Manuka, lots of natural light and great insulation so reverse-cycle air-con is rarely needed.
- Good-size kitchen with all the mod-cons including electric Bosch stove and oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and appliances.
- Washing machine and dryer in separate laundry.
- Secure undercover parking with designated space and visitor parking plus storage cage.
- Balcony with great views of Mount Ainslie.
Rent is $275p/w and bond is $1100.
Utilities split 50-50 every quarter with option to split unlimited Wi-Fi for $30 each per month.
The landlord will need to approve your application before you move in.
My housemate is relocating for work so I’m looking for someone to share this modern two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment from early October.
I'm 31, single and a full time professional that works shift work.
I'm not a party animal, I'm quite and clean and on RDOs besides catching up on sleep, I love getting out and about, hiking, cycling and going to the gym.
I enjoy sharing a dinner and drink with flat mates and having a good yarn but also like my own time.
If you’re interested in having a look or have any questions send me an email.