|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit in central Moorooka (you'll have your own bedroom, and main bathroom)
- The room is unfurnished but the rest of the apartment is
- Plenty of on street parking directly out the front of the unit
- 2 minute walk to Woolworths and bus stop
- 15 minute walk to train station
- 15 minute drive to the city
- Airconditioned living area
Looking for someone easy going, reliable and clean. Would be cool to find someone who is keen on 'house dinners' and wine (or whatever) Fridays. Just wanting someone who is 'chill' and not going to get annoyed when I have the music channel playing on weekends.
I am a 24 year old, working full time. I have a Maltese Shitzu.
I'm easy going and clean, enjoy my own space but also up for a chat and a drink. I like cooking so happy to share meals. Since I work Monday to Friday week nights are usually spent quietly at home. Weekends I like to venture out with friends or have friends and family over.
Any questions please feel free to send me through a message :)