|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit in central Moorooka (you'll have your own bedroom, and main bathroom)
- The room is unfurnished but the rest of the apartment is
- Rent includes electricity, Foxtel and unlimited internet
- Plenty of on street parking directly out the front of the unit
- 2 minute walk to Woolworths and bus stop
- 15 minute walk to train station
- 15 minute drive to the city
- Airconditioned living area
Looking for someone easy going, reliable, clean and likes their own space but also easy to get along with. Don't mind if you have friends over on weekends as long as you clean up after yourselves. Small dogs welcome. Don't mind male or female. I'm not much of a 'rule' person - you respect me and I'll do the same.
I am a 24 year old, working full time. I have a Maltese Shitzu.
I'm easy going and clean, enjoy my own space but also up for a chat and a drink. I like cooking so happy to share meals. Since I work Monday to Friday week nights are usually spent quietly at home. Weekends I like to venture out with friends or have friends and family over.
Any questions please feel free to send me through a message :)