|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
1 room for rent in our top floor apartment on Wheeler Parade, only a 5 minute walk to the beach and a huge private terrace :)
It's light filled and unfurnished, with the exception of a built in desk. It has a built in wardrobe with mirrors.
********Bond + first two weeks is $1440 in total********
($960 bond + $480 for first two weeks)
The outdoor area is really nice. We're not a party house but you're welcome to have people over for BBQs/hangs etc.
We're looking for someone between 20-30 years old.
- The lease expires in December 2017 and we will not be extending it.
- We want someone who will stay until the lease ends.
- Express morning and night buses to the city right outside the front door, plus buses from the beach and Pittwater rd to elsewhere
- 12 min walk to Coles and Pittwater rd
- Cafes/convenience store/restaurants around the corner
- We have own laundry
- No pets
- No couples
- On street parking only
Feel free to message me if you have any other questions, or want to come have a look!
Please message or text - don't call as I'm usually at work: 0413 086 165
It's 3 bedrooms, so you'll be sharing the house with a couple (one uni student/part time worker and one musician/part time worker) and another young chef.