|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||6 months to 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
**ROOM HAS BEEN FILLED**
Unfurnished bedroom available with an amazing view of the city and river. Room available on the 30th of September (ready to start moving asap) in a beautiful art deco apartment.
- Art Deco features with timber windows/architraves, ornate ceilings
- Large separate living area, with room for an L-shaped couch
- Separate dining area with large bay window overlooking the river
- Clean and tidy kitchen with built-in breakfast area
- New oven and stove being installed prior to moving in
- Three spacious bedrooms, all with river and city views
- Art Deco style bathroom with shower over bath tub
- Undercover secure car space for one vehicle
- Freshly painted throughout, timber floorboards
- Magnificent Brisbane City and River views
- Close to Southbank, Brisbane City, Fortitude Valley, Storey Bridge
** bond + 2 weeks rent** (can discuss further if interested)
You'll be moving in with 2 great girls! We are both from Brisbane and both 24 years old!
1 x sustainable design student on the last leg of her degree and
1 x new graduate registered nurse.
Both girls are vegetarian but happy to accept meat eaters!
We would love someone who is also as busy as we are, someone who comfortably shares a space, easy going and willing to making new friends!
Happy to arrange a walk for those seriously interested.
**rent is negotiable with all the housemates present**