Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Benwerrin Drive, Burwood East, VIC 3151
Firstly, the house has a convenient position:
- 5 minutes walk to Tram 75 (stop 68) and Bus 732
- 5 minutes by Tram to Deakin University (stop 63 or 62)
- 2 minutes by Tram to Woolworth, Coles, Aldi and Kmart (stop 66 and 70)
- 2 minutes by Tram to Burwood Healthcare (stop 66)
- 20 minutes by Bus 732 to Box Hill Station
Secondly, the house is fully furnished including:
- Living room
- 2 Bathrooms and Toilets (1 private Bathroom and Toilet)
- 4 Bedrooms (1 Bedroom has a private Bathroom and Toilet)
- 1 washing machine
- 1 microwave
- 2 fridges
Thirdly, the house is designed perfectly and looks very nice (photos below)
We are looking for one person only in the single room which will be available on 7th October, 2016 for 3 months length stay.
RENT INCLUDED BILLS (unlimited Internet access, electricity, gas and water)
- The Single room: $190 per week for 1 person only.
- No smoking, no pet, no couple.
If you're interested, please contact with me. Thanks very much.
People here are students, friendly, easy going (2 Vietnamese and 1 Chinese) and the house always kept to be clean.