|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Private, Secured Apartment - Looking for Female roommate, prefer professionals/students
[Location] CBD Area – 33 Batman Street, West melbourne
[Room] Single Room in one apartment
[Availability] Immediately available
[Rent] AUD $243 per WEEK
[Apartment] 2 Bedrooms 1 Living room 1 Kitchen 1 Bathroom & Toilet
• Shared bills (Internet, Electricity, gas, water), Pet not allowed.
• Contact number: 0406477723 (prefer text messages).
• Close to Flagstaff train station (3 mins walk), located within the Free Tram Zone, 6-10 minutes to RMIT and Melbourne central via Tram route on Latrobe street.
• Furniture provided. Including double-sized bed, air-condition, refrigerator, laundry machine and dryer, dining table & chairs, couch.
• Please note: Tenants will both sign the rent contract with the rental agency.
(Minimum rent period: six months)
You will share this apartment with a young friendly female professional. Work full time within finance department for a global organization. She enjoys swimming, gymming, and hanging out with friends. She is looking for a clean, tidy and well-organized person to share the flat with.