|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
*We are located in the new Alma Estate, Dakabin.
*2 minutes from the Dakabin train station
*Less than 5 minutes to Westfield, North Lakes
*Less than 5 minutes to Bruce Highway
My name is Jess and my Husband's name is Chris. We are in our mid 20's and are very out-doorsy people.
Our home is quite small - a duplex - none the less, you'll have your own room and the main bathroom. All bills are included EXCEPT food. Unlimited wifi is also included! The room comes furnished with a Queen size bed and 2 bedside tables as well as a built in wardrobe.
There is only on street parking available and we do have a young dog, Lucy, who is an indoors dog (don't worry, after the first couple of days, she'll leave you alone haha)
Chris works full time and I am a full time Law student. On the weekends we, including Lucy, are rarely home.
We have been offering rooms in our homes for years now and we love it! Not only is it helping us scrape by but it adds a friendly face. HOWEVER, our last housemate sort of put us off it for a few months. Therefore we have come up with some very simple rules:
1. I am not your house keeper. Clean up after yourself.
2. Rent is due the same day every week - no excuses (trust me, I've heard them all from the previous housemate who at times took 4 weeks to get rent to us).
3. If you'd like friends over that's absolutely fine... Just be considerate.
4. I love my food. Please don't eat my food. Buy your own.
5. No pets. We already have a dog.
Honestly, in a housemate we are looking for someone who is clean, friendly and not awkward. We don't want to be best friends with you - we like our privacy but we are also super easy going and are down for a chat!